Re: GEN: PC Anywhere or Internet Feed

As soon as I installed PC Anywhere on my computer at home, it created major
conflicts.  My TS will not work, the internet connection would not work, and
they started working when I de-installed the program.

I have two computers at home, and the conflicts occured with both of them.

I wish there would be such a program-

Girish Patel