RE: Robbins Trading Company

I've finally written a mechanical trading system for futures that I
believe in.  No holy grail;  it just works well enough for me.  I
tested it with paper trading for a while, and recently with real time
trading.  The system does not require any discretion.

I've seen advertisements for Robbins Trading Company;  Joe Krutsinger
recommends them in his books on systems trading.  Does anyone on the
list have experience with Robbins, or can you give me some insight on
their reputation?

Public or private responses are welcome.

Ross Kovacs

kovacsrr@xxxxxxx