Re: MKT TIMING-Subjective Interpretation

David Cicia wrote:

> Norm,
>   I studied natal astrology with the same person (Jeff Mayo) you did. I
> found his keyword approach very helpful. Never studied mundane or
> predictive astrology, didn't find many good sources for this. All the
> astrology I've studied is very broad-ranging in its interpretations, so
> have a very hard time seeing how it can be precise enough to be useful for
> trading.
>    In your example, moon conjunct mars in a sign (say libra), adding the
> sign just adds another broad dimension of interpretation, although it does
> give more of the total picture all together (i.e. it means more than just
> mars conjunct moon.)

NW: To the contrary, knowing what sign the planets are located significantly
narrows the range of possibilities to only those markets that are relevant to
those planets and signs. In your example of Mars in Libra, I would only be looking
at those markets associated with Mars or Libra.  Mars would serve to"energize"
those Libran items.  For example, Libra is thought to rule Sugar, so I would check
the Sugar chart for a possible set up for a change in trend at that time. As you
can see, this approach is very specific, as it gives you the exact time and
specific markets to monitor.

Regards,

Norman