Re: delta rotation

My apologies ...Delta is  not my methodology and I do not follow "chaos"
either. I am Just ticked off with the posts about Delta that try go give the
impression it's sooooo exclusive and top line...it's not.  I outlined some
of the workings of the method (as outlined in the Book) but I guess the RT
list bounced them back because they were to long. I type at a bout 20 wpm
and hate ( like eating dog food) to have to rewrite those posts. I like to
write forward only.

As to what I do. Hey I'm like you guys, (maybe) I collect research ,buy
books, buy indicators and systems and take from each method some small
fragment and use it with other ideas to combine them into trading ideas I am
comfortable trading.

What do I use. Stochastics, Fib retacements, triangles (I use an indicator
to tell me when a triangle forms does not plot.) and generally I look at
what others post and try it.....Oh what about Delta...no....that research is
still in the same category as throwing chicken bones into the air and
deciding on landing deciding what was intended....if your right.... break
out the champagne.... if wrong... Oh, that was an inversion ......No way
would I risk any more money on this type of method. For looking at though
...Yeah I'll look at Delta and trade some ideas, but you've always got to be
sceptical and unafraid to ask questions when things look suspiciously
misrepresented.

My post is somewhat longer than it should be......Would any one be
interested in seeing an ela indicator on Delta? It plots the colour lines
for inter day trading. I will give you a number count (for the 20 min inter
day cotton,lumber,pork bellies,live cattle,sugar,coffee....we will only pick
one.. .. you need to have some volitility to see it work)--not Wilder's but
it be very close(you know when the swing has ended. It would be nice if you
do use this that you post back to the list your results and observations.

BTW I've been asked if Delta and predict ....No...it can not...the system
projects into the forward time the number count. How ? Hey, whenever the
Full moon flips around you get a new colour, right? Hence the count
continues ....well until the Moon no longer rotates in the 28 day cycle.

to post or not to post......Hmmm

John