Re: RUSSELL SANDS/"TURTLE TALK"

Firstly I believe that the 2% is based on each individual trade and the
40% drawdown is on the entire equity.  However I do agree with you about
concerns with the turle technique.  The simple channel breakout system
(buy on higest high of last 20 days, and sell on the lowest low of
twenty days) seems to have lost alot of steam in the past few years.  It
was very successfull in the eighties and then it just stopped working as
well in the nineties.  I was wondering why such a successfull system
made the turtles so wealthy for a while and then stopped performing as
well????  Any answers??????
				Rob Cooper