re: using win beep,TS, Pager

   I accidently deleted all my mail so I don't have your name,sorry. This is
for the person who had a question about using Win Beep,TS, and  a pager.

  I daytrade and have been using Win Beep with Tradestation 4.0 for over a
year. Win Beep has helped me to daytrade successfully. I have fewer trading
errors because when I can't pay attention to the screen Win Beep will alert me
and it has alerted me occasionally when I just wasn't paying attention and
needed something to just kick me in the butt and say pay attention.
    I few hints from my experience. Be aware of the time delay from signal to
page and always test the pager each day. Check to be sure it's on and that the
computer attention and pager parameters are set the way you want them. I
always set a horizontal line alert very close to the market then watch it get
hit and wait for the page as my final test. If you are going to make trading
decisions based on the pager then double check to make sure its working
properly every day.

Good Luck
Bob Redman