Re: Survey Results

>It was interesting that of the 70 responses,
>59 were discretionary traders. That was an
>eye opener for me; from the posts, I
>thought most currently on RT were mechanical
>traders.
>
>The other surprise was the apparent lack of
>response.
>
>Admittedly RT mail has dropped off in numbers
>and content in the recent past. However only
>min of our time).

Also, one might guess that the results might be skewed a bit by mostly
successful traders replying?

One minor suggestion, next time include a percentage return from the
initial trading capital. While reaching a certain dollar figure is a
useful indication of how well various trading approaches work, someone
making $12000 from $1000 capital is doing much better (1200%) than
someone with $100,000 capital (12%)

Cheers,
Craig.

PS Regarding the post I sent the other week about trading software
(Metastock/Omnitrader/Advanced
GET/AIQ/TC2000/Supercharts/Tradestation/Vectorvest etc) I decided that
at this stage Metastock is the best balance between features, market
reptuation and price (Thanks to our software sales tax/import duty of
26.4% this costs me $US516 :-(
Anyone know of some good www sites about Metastock?