Re: SURVEY RESULTS

First thanks to John Brown and the RT administrators for providing this eye
opening survey.

	Out of 950 RT's only 70 respondents. That’s only 7%. Doesn't look good for
the group does it.

	Now something surprising, out of the 70; 36 said that they are 12+, or in
easier terms 51% say that they are in that category. Remember that old
saying that only 5 to 10% are profitable. This would indicate that if you
are the kind of person that belongs to RT's, and responds to a survey, and
are a competent trader, the odds are on your side! Now we don't know all of
the details. One person could be 12+ with one trade, another may have made
many trades. Another person may have a account worth $100,000 others only
$1000. We don't know if the successful traders trade stocks or commodities.

	6 of 6 category 3 traders were 12+. This mechanical group is looking good.
It's close to a toss up in regards to using indicators or not with a slight
edge to the indicator using group.

	I know that some of you statistician types will be saying that the sample
is too small and that it's an over simplification, but one must use what
one can. I have never seen any official poles or studies about this kind of
thing. If anyone knows of any please let me know.

Best Regards,

Brent