Day Trading-S&P500 or NYFE or NASDAQ 100

Message text written by INTERNET:jvc689@xxxxxxx

I am in the final stages of making a decision to expand my commodity
trading into the mechanical day trading arena.This is based upon my
satisfaction with mechanical position trading.On my final hit list are:

1.Krutsinger's Win NYFE and NYFE Plus

2.Mermer's ETS

3.Microstar Top Step

4.Commando

5.Broken Arrow

All have some type of statement and broker credibility.

I seek any feedback, positive or negative, to help me make the final
cuts.Also,if you know of any others I might consider or if you have a
proprietary one you would like to lease or share, I would be interested.

Mechanically yours,
John

<

I am not familiar with any of the above systems except  from some of their
literature.

Even though they made good money, I don't think I would have the courage to
live through the drawdowns.  Too steep for my blood.

Also, because past history does not reflect future results, to be
conservative, I take max consequtive losses and multiply it by largest
losing trade.  Because for me, that is what it would do!!!

Would certainly like to see a recap of your final results / thoughts /
decisions.

Regards,
Paul