Re: Gen. Irony, "Real" Traders...

> Brent, Larry:
>
> Can't anyone stand the thought of a grade B potato-eater taking
> a free look at us?
>
> PeteNa
> petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PeteNa,

	I can stand it just fine but I see that another 2 requests to un-subscribe
showed up on realtraders today. All these grade B potato-eaters sure don't
think much of the rest of us do they. I mean, I can't un-subscribe someone
if I wanted to(which I don't and never did). This is way easy B
potato-eaters, simply send an e-mail message to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
not realtraders, and then type these two words,

unsubscribe realtraders

 not on the subject line buy rather in the area below that line. If your
having trouble with this please send me $10,000 to handle it for you. I can
travel to where you live and send this mind boggling message for you and
you wont be wasting the money trading. Maybe I do want to un-subscribe for
you(big grin, tongue in cheek). Now I don’t want anybody to get the idea
that I think that I’m better then anyone else by this or that I’m talking
down to anyone. I would just like to reduce some of the chaff.

On the lighter side I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter/Passover.

Best Regards,

Brent