GEN: TradeStation OK with non-Pentium chipsets?

Hiya,

It's time to add a laptop to the e-conflagration I've got here.  I'm
planning to duplicate my current PC operating environment on the
laptop, and as I was comparing prices today, I had a thought...

...yes, that was my only one for today...

"Say!  I wonder if TradeStation has trouble when it runs on Cyrix or
MediaWhatever or somebody else's chips besides Intel."  Anybody running
TS on a non-Pentium?  Is it working?  Thanks for your help,

Sticks

--
Troutman, Defender of Sticks   (aka)   Jonathan Matte, President
troutman@xxxxxxxxxxxx                  Defender Capital Management, Inc.