Re: George C. Lane classes

<< Has anyone attended George C. Lane's classes in Indiana?

 He is the originator of the Stochastics indicators.

 I'm thinking about going for a week.  Any thoughts ...good or bad? >>

Reply: I attended in October of 1994. George Lane DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO
TRADE!!! He is a very colorful character with lots of great stories... but
just try to get him to make a trade during the entire five days! He is living
in the 70's, as far as the markets go... and has no concept of what makes the
markets move... especially the S&P... which is supposed to be his specialty.

He has/had a trading room (storefront) that has 4 large 25" CQG monitors.. but
none of the phones worked that week... imagine that... so no one could make a
trade using "his" methods.

The man makes oodles of money in the little rural town of Watseka as the
biggest landlord in town. He owns a good deal of the residential property. 4
years ago he was getting a bit whacked in the head... I can't imagine how he
is today.

SAVE YOUR MONEY. HIS SEMINAR AND JUST ABOUT ALL OTHER SEMINARS SUCK!

The best seminar you'll ever see on technical analysis is the one given FOR
FREE by Trading Techniques/Advanced GET. I have them on tape and a finer
presentation on how to trade safely and profitably you're not likely to see
anywhere else. The seminars are given for free... for a tape of the seminar
it'll cost you $395... I can sell you a copy for a lot less.

Randall