Re: George C. Lane classes

RANDALL,

STAY AWAY !!!! He is one of the biggest RIPE OFF artist around.  I did his
course...it was $1800 at the time.  He will take your money and teach you
nothing you can't read about your self for a few hundred dollars.  There
are plenty of books around which will help you with Stoc.  He preys on
people like you who don't know...he is very slick.  Ask him to send you  a
copy of his last 6 months of brokerage statements...see what kind of
response you get.

BE AFRAID....BE VERY AFRAID ! ! !

If you want a more personal conversation....email me privately and I will
give you my phone number and you can call me to discuss my experience and
what happened while I was there.

Mark Seflin