Re: RELATIVE VOLATILITY INDICATOR

P.D.,
	This almost seems to be an orphan indicator that nobody cares about. The
code was origionally placed in Tech. Analysis of Stocks and
Comodities(TASC), September issue 1995. What you have said is accurate the
RVI comes with Metastock but Omega R. seems to be oblivious to it.
Unfortunatly I have no way to scan the article to send it to you, but maybe
it can be goten from the TASC web site. Volatility in general seems to be
poorly understood by most traders. I however, find that I am using it more
and more in my own trading.

Best Regards,

Brent