Re: Latest EW count

Randall,

Here is something that Bryce Gilmore just sent me on his Elliott Price &
Time approach for the US market.

Special Report - issued 21st March 1998 - [C] Bryce Gilmore

US Share Market and possible side effects for other share markets.

The latest blowoff phase in the S&P500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Index
has reached and unsustainable rate. The time cycle window for the Elliott
wave 5th of the 5th from 1987 is peaking right now.

I expect to see a severe decline to follow in these markets as American
interest rates increase. The time window began Friday 20th March but could
extend into the 1st week of April. Which ever way you look at it the shadow
of the 1987 share market crash is looming over these markets.

I have never witnessed a bull market of this duration, but have remained
quiet since early January after my first early warning signs of the
impending crash were negated. Presently the US share market indices are
taking on the look of a Soybean bull market. If you have ever experienced
one of those you will know they can go all the way back to where they
began. The US share indices began the final PRIMARY advance back in July of
1996.

Don't treat these markets with the casual air that has developed. Oil has
just declined from $26 to $14, Gold is at historical lows, Interest rates
are at historical lows and the after effects of the Asian currency crisis
are about to feed into the system.  Not to speak of the political turmoil
being created around Bill Clinton. Anyone who thinks the share market is
immune is about to learn that markets go down quicker than they go up.

It is now time to protect yourself.  Don't ever say I didn't warn you.

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au

| From: RANDALL L. REED <75231.2457@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| To: REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxx <REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: Latest EW count
| Date: Wednesday, March 18, 1998 12:56 PM
|
| Would anyone care to offer their latest EW count for the DOW or S&P?
|
| Randy

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\21mar.gif"