Re: Jeff Cooper Hit and Run and 5 Day momentum

Paul,

I use the s/w every day, along with the other s/w (the stuff from
Cooper's book).  Tradesation chartscanner processes about 600 stocks in
roughly 20 min. The problem then is to sift out good trades from about
50 hits.  I find the Cooper "Hit List" of little value. I use Telescan
Prosearch to narrow down my list to about 5 or 6 candidates for trading
the next day.

Peter Perry