Re: on line trading

No DATEK does have hangups, there are times when the java site is down.  But
they do have other sites in there system were you could go and trade when
the java site is down.  It really depends what type of trader you are
(original sender), not knowing the problems you had with  Ameritrade.  Try
http://www.gomezadviors.com they have a listing and ratings of online
brokers.  Also, what I've done is contact the NASD and find out if there are
any compliants or law suits against the firm or broker you might be
interested in. http://www.nasdr.com/2000.htm

Joe Frabosilio