Money Management questions

Hello Traders,

I found the following interesting questions at the Turtletraders web-site
(http://www.turtletrader.com/tool1.html).
I don't care about the Turtle system, I just want to open a discussion on
these issues. Feel free to pick out the most interesting ones.

Q1) How much capital do you place on each trade? Is this precise?

Q2) When should you take a loss to avoid larger losses?

Q3) If you begin a losing streak do you trade the same? What formula do you use?

Q4) How should you prepare if trading both long and short positions?

Q5) Is trading affected by commodities that move at different times?

Q6) How is correlation handled in practical trading sense?

Q7) Should you have profit targets? Yes or No?

Q8) Does a portfolio of long and short allow one to trade more positions?

Q9) How is your trading adjusted with accumulated new profits?

Q10) How are stops handled when volatility is a concern?

Q11) Is there a method to limit entry risk with options?

Q12) How does one prepare for unforseen large scale trends?

Thanks for help and time.
Any comment is appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas