Re: GEN: Omega Web Site

In regards to Omega's new download ftp site, here's a copy
of the message I received from them when I e-mailed them
with the same question.

Sometimes the new site is a little hard to get into, but it
works.

Bob Hunt

Hello,

We apologize for the Web/FTP sites being down and/or slow to
load.  We are
in
the process of improving the service by running both the Web
site and the
FTP
site here in-house on brand new servers, instead of
out-sourcing the
connection
as we had been previously.  We posted a note some time ago
on our home page
let you know this, so you and all of our web site visitors
would understand
what
was happening.

Obviously, with any undertaking of this magnitude, it is
likely that there
will
be problems, including down time and slowness.  The end
result will be
worth it,
in my humble opinion, as we will ultimately be faster and
more efficient.
You
should be able to use the site normally before the end of
next week.

In the mean time, please use the following temporary
addresses to access
our
sites:

WEB site:  http://209.149.196.2
FTP site:  ftp://209.149.196.3/pub/data_refresh (for refresh
data)
           ftp://209.149.196.3/pub/easylang (for
indicators/systems)
           ftp://209.149.196.3/pub/updates (for program
updates)

Sincerely,

Ron Ruth
Omega Research Customer Support