Calcualtion of Resistance/Support Level #3

RT's

I utilize Pivot/Support/Resistance levels for daytrading equities, in
conjunction with other screens.  The formula that I have been utilizing,
which I believe is called the classical version, is as follows

P=(H+L+C)/3
R1=2P-L
S1=2P-H
R2=P+(R1-S1)
S2=P-(R1-S1)

My questions are as follows:

1)How do I calculate the R3 and S3 levels, and possibly any other levels if
applicable?

2) Also are there other forms of calculating pivot/support levels - I have
seen reference to
classical and also statistical?

3)  Are there any books that you can recommend that discusses any
variations, if they exist, and which are
typically utilized for equites, bonds, etc. - and also there trading
application?

Any help or suggestions that you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

(P.S.  I posted this same question on the new RT web chat site a while ago
but there appears to be little, if any, activity in this area).

Thanks,

Ed Larson
edlarson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx