Re: GEN: Help Elliott Wave Prin.

RT's Group,
	 As long as were on the subject of the EW. Have any of you ever pondered
the why of it? Why is there 5 waves with 2 counter waves and  not 3, 6,or
7.... I read something not long ago about "scientific testing" of head and
shoulders formations done I believe by a branch of our US gov., and the
conclusion was that the pattern is for real. This would lend some support
to EWer's because the head and far shoulder are the one, two waves for
Elliott.

Best Regards,

Brent