Fwd: Easy Language for Tradestation

From: APutt <APutt@xxxxxxx>
To: richardh@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Easy Language for Tradestation
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:47:54 EST

All RTs

I would like to clarify the post regarding the books which I wrote.

The first 2 books are no longer available.  As of Oct, 1997 they were combined
into a single book which uses new examples and includes some new material from
the first 2.  The new book is being published by Ruggerio Press and can be
ordered from them.  The book can also be purchased directly from me with all
the details for ordering being the same except the cost.

The cost of the new book is $95.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling within the
US.

Please feel free to vist my web page for some more details:

			http://members.aol.com/aputt

If I can answer any further questions please contact me.

Regards,

Art Putt