Re: ADMIN: New RT Subtopic Discussion Groups, Part II

In a message dated 98-03-13 13:40:26 EST, eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Options  http://www.realtraders.com/options >>

          Hi Eddie,

           Your new website is locking up my computer.  A few days ago I whent
to www.realtraders.com  and clicked on classified.  My computer imediatly
locked, and only start, shut down would restore function.  Today I tried going
to the page above and the same thing happened.  Don't you LOVE technology?

            I use AOL and Microsoft's browser.  Any body else having problems
or is it just me?

                                                     Good luck and good
trading,
                                                                 Ray Raffurty