Re: Service Providers

AT&T Worldnet is good. They are 19.95/month unlimited, and have local
coverage all over the US, plus an 800 access number. You can call them at
1-800-400-1447 for info.

Cordially,

Jerry Brunet

At 05:49 PM 3/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>     Does anyone know of an Internet Provider with an 800 #. We had
>previously used IBM but as of April 1st they have changed their rates and
>are basing it on usage per month. As we will be traveling next month, we
>need a provider that we can use on the road. Thanks.
>																Barbara

-----
Jerry Brunet
Canfield, Ohio USA
Brunet Computer Systems
http://www.cisnet.com/jbrunet/
jbrunet@xxxxxxxxxx

"Jesus is the only One Who can run my life without destroying me in the
process."
------