Floor Presence

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Floor Presence
  • From: GLAURUNkk <GLAURUNkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:01:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

I would like the opinion of those so inclined to share it as to which CLEARING
FIRMS have the best floor presence in the various markets? Whose the best at
the
S&P(I've heard good things about LFG). T-Bonds? Energy? Ags? Softs? etc......
I beleive we can ALL benefit from everyones input on the subject. Remember,
I'm not asking for opinions on brokers, rather on the guys they clear through.

Pete