Re: Gen : Research into seasonal tendencies

Rters,

 Anyone who is interested to take part in a research into
 the seasonal tendencies of the various commodities can
 send me a private email. I reserve the right to terminate
 this research if there is insufficient interested parties
 and also limit the group to a manageable size if response
 is good.

 The aim of the research is to extract and to understand
 any strong natural forces affecting each market that
 are readily discernible with the right tools. Information
 gathered would then be used to formulate the appropriate
 trading strategies.

 This is a tedious process as it requires checking every
 possible combinations for any events that is beyond
 chance. I have written programs that automate the
 tabulation and cross referencing process. The tedious
 part is driving these programs with the appropriate
 inputs and manually noting down any strong tendencies.

 I am only looking for people who are serious and willing
 to commit the necessary time and resources. Knowledge of
 very basic astronomy is preferable, .eg the planets and
 how they move around the solar systems. No knowledge of
 astrology is required.

 Whether or not the results would be made known to the
 RT forum is going to be the decision of the majority
 participants in this project.

 Here is the sort of things we will be doing. We will
 attempt to find correlations between market events such
 as tops, bottoms, big range days and etc against
 the sidereal and synodic periods of all the planets in
 both geocentric and heliocentric positions in a
 scientific way for each market.

 This is the basic premise of the technique. If you
 believe that market exhibits seasonal tendencies against
 the gregorian calendar then it is my contention
 that other potentially stronger seasonal tendencies
 and/or cyclic tendencies do occur on a different
 measure of time measured through the sidereal and
 synodic period of the various planets or composite
 time.

 Clement