mechanical system trading results

If there is interest we have on our website actual realtime system
results of many commercial systems.. We run many systems for our
clients and we post the nightly results.. We just started an archive
of daily results. We follow catscan.. combo advantage.. aberration..
golden sx.. bond delta.. dollar trader.. turtle trader..
trendy..before anyone would trade any of these systems they might
want to watch and see how a certain system trades..like how much it
experiences in real time drawdowns ... I have no affliation with any
of these systems nor do I suggest anyone to trade them.. It is just a
neat free service that anyone comtiplating trading any system might
want to see before they start trading it..

Andrew Abraham CTA
Angus Jackson Trade Center
www.angusjackson.com