GEN: monitor problems/SOLUTION!

RTer's

There have been a number of posts on several lists relating to the
difficulty of viewing information on a mid to smaller sized monitor screen.
Instead of "popping" for an expensive monitor I would like to suggest that
you first try a program called LOUPE.

After installation the program produces a small window, adjustable in size,
which you position at some preferred spot on your screen. From that time on
the screen information at the tip of your cursor is magnified X2, X4, or X8
times the screen size. I have found it most useful on my 17" monitor -- and
the price is right!!

If you are interested in finding out if this solves your problem please
send me a\  PRIVATE BLANK e-mail with the word LOUPE in the subject. If you
prefer, I'm sure it can be downloaded from any number of shareware sites.

Good trading,

Hal