Re: ADMIN - Use Private Email Channels

From: "BrentinUtahsDixie" <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>He said something about clearing it with real traders. I don't
know if he checked with you or not.<<

Yes, I did send a request to post the GIF and have not yet received a
response.

>>If he had a gif showing us something that was not an advertisement I don't
know why he didn't post it anyway.<<

It's better to play it safe than be found in violation later.

>>If I(we) have been duped into participating .....<<

My posting was in response to a question about a link to "biased" information.
 If the question was posted publicly, it needs to be answered the same way.

The administration is correct in noting that personal requests should be
directly mailed to the poster (me).

The problem here is that because I design and sell moving averages,
contributions I make to the topic may be thought of as advertising (in some
degree.)  After all, if I'm going to discuss state-of-the-art, there's no way I
can exclude my own work.  I see no black/white solution to this issue other
than uploading the text and gifs to my website and when ready, make a quick
posting as to its location.

- Mark Jurik
Tools for financial data preprocessing
Jurik Research     http://www.jurikres.com/