Re: ADMIN - Use Private Email Channels

John,
	I see what you are getting at. I considered that Mr. Jurik was offering to
post his example for the group, so I thought that sense he had already made
it clear that he is in business, why not show us his example thus educating
us a little. He said something about clearing it with real traders. I don't
know if he checked with you or not. If he had a ,gif showing us something
that was not an advertisement I don't know why he didn't post it anyway.
	If I(we) have been duped into participating in an attempt to advertise. I
for one, say I’m sorry and I will try and not do it again.

Best Regards,

Brent