Indicators.

Has any one heard the indicator Abel System Corporation trend indicator?

Is it proprietary ? If not,  it would be much appreciated if some one
has it in trade station code.
Any information would be good.

Also another indicator I am interested in, is the Larry Williams
indicator , which is like
a bar indicator that changes colors when the market begins to move up
and down.
I'm sorry I cannot be more specific than this. I only saw the indicator
once. It looked
great. It is like a momentum indicator. Trade station code would be
great.

By the way I find real traders very very informative and interesting. An
entertaining way
to learn !!!!!

Happy trading from a funds manager in Australia.

Regards

Sue