From:  Rod Smith (reply to: rsmith@xxxxxxxxxx)[SMTP:rsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
(MIME) (actually from: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)]
Sent:  Sunday, March 08, 1998 8:06 PM
To:  realtraders
Subject:  FUT: Indicators - Jurik Research

Does anyone have any experience with the proprietary indicators sold by
Jurik Research as add ons to TS or SC. Some of these include Juriks
Adaptive Moving Average, CFB or Composite Fractal Behavior and Zero Lag
Veloccity. I am particulary interested in the use of his AMA in place of
the EMA I now use in some systems. Thanks for any input.

Rod Smith