Accumulation/distribution and volume indicators

I was wondering if anyone had opinions on which are the best volume and/or
accumulation/distibution indicators.
It seems we use hundreds of variations of momentum indicators that all seem to
measure the same things, but if there were a good accum/distib. indicator that
really worked, it would be very helpful, perhaps to use in conjuction with
Moving avg.'s or momentum indicators.

Also, there was one I found somewhere, and managed to lose, called Markstein's
accum/distribution indicator.  If anyone can tell me more about this
indicator, and where I can find it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help in any of the above.

Maurice Sonnenwirth