Re: ROC Formula

Hi,,,Randy and others who are interested in ROCs.

I tried to go around this 'disappearing' apex when you scroll the screen by employing what Paul suggested "ROC%". I tried to code a new ROC with this idea,,but somehow PowerEditor failed to recognize "squareroot" function which surely is in function library. I gave up coding it,,,but I'll try to do once more.
I guess ROC% is one way to go around "disappearing" apex and other scaling problems.