Advanced GET 7: promised upgrade rec'd!

Some of you may recall that, on Feb 09, I posted to RT a message
expressing my disappointment with Trading Techniques, Inc., in that I
had not received the free upgrade to Advanced GET v7.0 that I had been
promised. Today, I am pleased to inform the group that the
misunderstanding has been resolved in my favor, confirming my earlier
very favorable opinion of the willingness of Tom Joseph and Company to
ensure customer satisfaction. BTW, this note to RT was not part of any
"settlement." <g>

Jim Harmon