Re: INTEL......AGAIN

I don't disagree about INTC's long term prospects, perhaps when we post
a question (as you did) asking whether there are bulls or bears on the
stock we should specify more precise time frames. You said that 85 would
be a nice return in the near future. I don't know what the near future
is. It's a relative term.

The inference I drew was that you were a buyer and it was all up from
here. I think if you reread your original message you would see how I
would arrive at that conclusion.

I think next year should be a bang-up year for INTC, as from what I read
knowledgeable people are postponing buys until the combination of NT 5.0
and the BX chipset arrive.

But would I buy it now? No. Because I do not think the downside business
is out of the way yet.

My view is from the perspective of someone who is speculating for the
purpose of making a profit. I don't mean to come off as if I am
hammering one of the investing communities favorite stocks. I have no
particular emotional feeling for INTC one way or the other.

--PJS