Re: INTEL......AGAIN

At 11:57 PM 3/5/98 -0600, Joe Frabosilio wrote:
>There is one thing that may need to be looked at, book to bill ratio. If
>the ratio is below 99 the chip companies will fall.  If above 99 chip
>companies fly. I'm bearish on INTC.  There is still a lot bad news on
>the way from ASIA.  So, I say wait for a positive change in the trend
>before jumping in.
>
>Joe Frabosilio
>

>Girish Patel, M.D. wrote:
>>
>> There is no need to be gloomy about Intel.  Like Microsoft, Intel is the
>> foundation of most PC's sold today- and the demand for PC's is far from
over.

>> Further, INTC has offered new, faster chips and the industry can be
considered
>> to be in its childhood, of not in infancy.  A long way to go.
>>
>> This downturn will be short lived, enough to profit from, and in the long
>> term, no one will be able to function without INTC (even with IBM's 1000MHz
>> chip announcement).  I am bullish on INTC, and I will buy those LEAPs as
soon
>> as the time comes ( about 67-68, I assume)
>>
>> Girish Patel

Joe,
You mention being bearish on Intel almost in the same breath as
your saying there is more bad news coming from Asia.  What's
the connection?  The sales that are falling are Europe and North
America.

To others, yes there is a head and shoulders.  My entry point
with LEAPS was going to be 65.  That may need recomputing to
a lower level.

Pete
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx