GEN: IDEA for Software

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GEN: IDEA for Software
  • From: Troy Kelley <tkelley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:14:53 -0800 (PST)

Traders,

Just an idea for someone to make some money on.

I am going to start using the LEO software to trade futures
electronically. I also use SuperCharts RT from Omega Research. I was
thinking it would be great if these two bits of software were more
integrated, such that when I got an alert on SuperCharts, I could select
and order type right there in SuperCharts, and click OK and it would
pass the order along, through LEO to TOPS and to the S&P pit. That would
make it about as fast as it could get. Instead I have to use two
different pieces of software, and actually two different computers.
 I know Omega has an open architecture, so a third party developer could
develop this software.

If someone builds it, I will use it.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Troy