Re: DETERMINING "FAIR VALUE"

In a message dated 98-03-03 17:01:45 EST, Zaitzeff@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  Although many may know little, a few have offered rather definitive
replys,
 especially in the area which it is most utilized. If you wish to do this
 humongous search with the “others,” be my guest, but please don’t dump the
 results on RealTraders again. Thanks.  Larry Z. . .Seattle >>

       Larry,

        This is a vallid area of discussion for the group.  If you know all
there is to know about Fair Value and Premium please share it with us.  For
example, can they be downloaded to a charting program?  If so what are the
symbols and the source?  If they can be plotted what would you look in the
chart, perhaps premium crossing Fair Value would give buy signals or Premium
at X above Fair Value?  I assume you have back tested all possibilities.  At
what point above Fair Value do Computerized trades kick in?  Since they can
move the market 30 or more points in a few minuits, you must be making a ton
of money on this info alone.

         If you are not interested in learning, use your DELETE key, and shame
on you, but please do not try to prevent others from learning!

                                           Very Sincearly,
                                                 Ray Raffurty