FUTR Courses, Books, Holy Grail

Putting in my two cents here on vendors, books, etc.
  I have been trading since the early 80's and have a very
  large library of trading books, all of which have some
  value to me.

  It seems to me that many fail to take into account how
  different each of us are and how our brains process information
  in our own unique way.

  I have never read any book that has not given me some nugget of
  information perhaps to use immediately, or, something that
  seeps into my unconscious mind to use in the future.

  For example, another woman trader I know uses the same setup and
  tools as myself; datafeed, TradeStation, CycleTrader, Larry
Pesavento's
  and Frank Taucher's work, etc. Yet, we rarely, if ever, have the same
  trades. Not only different markets, but in the same market, I may
  be long when she is short.  Different processing of the same
  information.

  I know everyone is trying to save the newbie traders money and time,
  but I think learning to deal with systems that do not work as
  advertised, codes that do not give the results promised,  books that
are
  not the Holy Grail etc. all are part of what eventually goes making
one
  a "realtrader".

  Connie >>> getting off her soapbox,taking off her apron, putting on
her
  flame retardent suit......