Looking for Tick counts for S&P

To All,

Please respond to me privately as I sure the answers are not of interest
to all.  I have recently switched to BMI satellite on the east coast and
think I am not getting all of my data.  According to BMI tech support my
receiver shows good values and the bad packet count is very low.  I have
been told that a larger dish 1.3 M might help over the standard .9 M.

Would you be willing to email me the tick counts for the last week on
the day session of the S&P using either DSP8H or SP8H (day session
only).

Thanks in advance to all who respond.

--
John O. Romero