Fw: Promoters

I am concerned by anyone who encourages the Great Financially Unwashed (of
which I am one) to trade in options (arguably a zero-sum game), and think
they are not in over their head.  I have traded options with some degree of
success, but I treat them with far greater respect than Wade Cook.  Mr. Cook
"teaches" like a used-car salesman teaches.  He does not have your best
interests at heart.  There are other authors who are more objective and
attuned to the subtleties of options.

Be careful out there.