Vendors

RT's

Vendors and promoters and sheep et al

We have nothing against vendors.

We sometimes wish that we had time to be one.

However, we are so busy running our trading business that little time
remains to develop, package, promote, market, fullfill and collect.

Seems that we humans just can't get enough of promises. We are always
looking for more.

Well back to work planning our strategy for tomorrow's trading. We keep
promising ourselves that we'll get to bed before midnight, just this once.
It just never seems to work that way.

By the way, we have publicly shown and demonstrated our trading systems. To
date, we are unaware that any such availability to the masses, of our
systems has affected their effectiveness. They are all well know stuff like
moving averages and the like, but in the hands of a trader, they work.

I wonder how floor traders function without the aid of charting software.

I was with one of the truely great OEX traders over the weekend. He
commented that "most of the ships at the bottom of the sea, had wheel houses
full of charts".

Remember that computers and charts are tools.

They do not know how to trade.

No, we do not sell anything, we give it away, but it doesn't seem to matter
!
They still have to be traded.

Our trading comes first , period !

Thanks