STK: SCI/GANN

Hello everyone,

SCI is one of the stocks that I just started to follow.  I believe its
starting to change direction.

The method is the Gann Swing (article in TASC Feb 1998) it had a two day
up swing and closed above its 3-day MA simple. Just 1/16, but it closed
above it.  As of right now there is no news and hasn't been for a few
days.

That is one buy signal others are MAsimple(5/12), and william %R.  As of
8:15pm the S&P is -.3 and Nasdaq 100 unch.

Pivot Points
r2=46.4375
r1=46.0625
p=45.625
s1=45.25
s2=44.8125

Please let me know if I made a mistake with the Gann Swing.

Thanks

Joe Frabosilio