Gen: Volume from March to June

What-O All

Just a reminder that - in the Bonds at any rate - the volume will shift from
the current March contract to June, tomorrow - so make sure you've altered
your charts.  It's the liquidity and the lack of slippage that make the Bonds
attractive for day-trading, so it is important to bring on the empty horses of
the June contract, as it were.

Hope those trading today caught the two-bar reversal on Yesterday's Low.  It
was a nice ride up to the big down bar, a couple of ticks from Yesterday's
High  (which coincided with solid resistance 'looking far left' earlier this
month).  After the second attack failed and it went into a broad range, one
could only set up a breakout strategy which, as I write, is now happening and
looks as if it will take us all the way back to where we started today!

Thank goodness the big boys have to earn the loot to pay for the wine bill,
when the get back for lunch...  You can set your clocks by them, really you
can!

Fun ain't it!

Bill Eykyn