FUTR Jake Bernstein

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I have obtained information from Jake Bernstein
regarding seasonal trades for about a year, but made no money at it (lost none
either).&nbsp; Recently I have been following daily recommendations on futures
derived from one of his mechanical trading systems (trades 8 different markets)
and have a 33% gain on an account of $10k year to date.&nbsp; I'm sure with
proper money management this figure will multiply.&nbsp; I find him ready and
willing to answer any questions weather by phone or e-mail which is quite
refreshing compared to other vendors out there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Just my opinion,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Neal C.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Feb 25 22:27:50 1998