Re: DDE-Link

Futursource Data for TradeStation has proven to be very reliable.  The
data manager finds bad ticks and corrects them in real time.  The
customer service is also pretty good.  If you need expired contracts
they can deliver them to you through email or stop by your office.  I
haven't had an outage for 8 months. We have a dedicated phone line but I
have heard that the cable and satellite service is fast as well.
Anyways, you can tell that I am pretty happy with the service.

I hope I answered your question.  If anybody knows about the dde-link
and futursource please let me know.

Jack