Re: Copper - again

In a message dated 98-02-25 16:08:40 EST, 100771.137@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< About a month ago I first raised the possibility of a severe weekly MACD
 divergence in copper.

 Since then copper has continued to weaken - until today!

 I know today is expiry for March copper, but the action still looks quite
 fierce.
 Are there any real traders out there who follow copper??? >>
Yes but I have only been following copper for a week or so -
However I thought it was of interest to note the following
-there are some long term copper cycles i.e. 5.9yr, 8yr., 50-60yr. that are
neither peaking nor bottoming at this time
-I noted a short term cycle of 10 weeks that seems to be accurate at this time
and on my chart I had noted that a low was projected for Feb. 25th (today),
which is why I though your comment on MACD diverging today was of interest
-for an actual buy signal I use a 1 % Kagi chart along with typical tech.
chart interpretation, none of which has issued a signal yet

Eric Moser