February Break?

Hello:

I primarily trade currencies and the SP but I am wondering about the
February Break phenomenon.  I think it refers to grains and beans (only?).
Is it about how the price of the grains/beans drops as the farmers are
getting rid of the last of the previous crops and then the price rises as
the supply becomes low?  Is this right?

Can someone point out some Internet resources about this?
Is anyone aware if there are any repercussions of the break upon the
currencies or the equities markets?

Thank you,

Joe Zelwietro