Re: Supreme Order In Markets-Conversation With Its Creator

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Supreme Order In Markets-Conversation With Its Creator
  • From: John Cappello <jvc689@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:54:32 -0800 (PST)

I spoke to DaSilva and these are my current comments on this:

1.The 100% accuracy refers to the exact point of origin of all turning points before the actual trend reversals occur.

2.It only takes 10 seconds per market per time frame to determine this according to DaSilva.

3.No brokers currently run it mechanically.

4.He gave me examples of trading profitability of 50% to 75% wins.

I have given him other questions re.drawdown and account sizes with answers pending.

So far he sounds like an inexperienced vendor who may or may not have something.It also sounds like he could meet his guarantee on accuracy and conceivably lose money on trades.

He has flunked 2 of my vendor tests-Broker confirmation-Conversations with users.

Mechanically yours,
John